At the Global Martial Arts University (GMAU), you can become super successful and earn a black belt (or equivalent) in any of our programs.
But like in anything, only when you train regularly and stick to it will you realize the ultimate success of martial-art mastery.
Some students tell us they find it difficult to consistently fit training into their busy lives to steadily advance their skills. If you're one of these people, please know that this is perfectly normal. When you train online and on your own, it's sometimes hard to fit practicing in and keep going.
With this in mind, our founder and director, Sensei Michael Hodge, created the Create a Training Schedule for Success video.
In this video, he gives you important recommendations for creating a training schedule to help ensure your success in your GMAU course(s), including:
- Set a plan to train consistently -- those who have a training schedule are ultimately more successful.
- Start with 3 days a week, 30-45 minutes per training session.
- Try not to skip a session.
- How to make up for a missed session.
- Take short breaks at the right times.
- Combine your scheduled training with your other wellness habits.
We hope this “Getting Started” video helps you create an effective and easy-to-follow training schedule. Because when you train regularly you'll steadily advance. And when you realize how well you're advancing you'll stay motivated to continue on your path to black belt and beyond.
We're here to support you every step of the way!